2022 CALL FOR BRANDS
SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITH US
ECOMMERCE | WHOLESALE
STEP 1 - YOU FOUND OUR CALL FOR BRANDS PAGE - WELCOME!
STEP 2 - COMPLETE OUR BRAND SURVEY
- Well-made, commercially viable products designed by you - no buy/sell imports or reselling - with preference to products manufactured in Chicago and USA and highly creative objects (not necessarily heavy on regional themes like a Chicago flag, for example) in the following categories: Accessories, Apparel, Art, Beauty, Gifts, Home, Paper, and Pets
- Your brand is active on social media and will cross-promote us when we work together; you list us as a Stockist, follow us, friend us, and repost
- Your product is ready for retail: you have professional high resolution photos, well-written product descriptions for e-commerce, and have the ability to dropship to customers within 1-2 days of an order
STEP 3 - SHARE YOUR LINE SHEET
- Pop-Ups: Booth fees to participate in our pop-ups vary based on the cost of the venue and production. These fees are announced with the Call for Brands for each program, usually between $75 - 325.
- Retail/ecommerce: It's a revenue share model for e-commerce. Brands share revenue generated from the sale of their product on shopsmallchicago.co. Shop Small Chicago maintains listings, facilitates the sale, and sends a prepaid label and dropship order after each sale with weekly payouts.
- Wholesale: we typically place orders March thru July and will send out details in Q1
- Our pop-ups are called MAD for Chicago
- Shop Small Chicago e-commerce store is Shopsmallchicago.co
- We design and manufacture accessories as Shop Small Chicago, Marketplace for American Design (MAD), and Tonya Gross Millinery
- Shop Small Chicago at the Chicago Riverwalk Marketplace is open May/June - October
We prefer an email communication through our CONTACT US page over DMs on social media. Like the brands we work with, we are small and wearing many hats too (yea, the stylish ones we make tho).
NEED HELP STAFFING YOUR POP-UPS?
Contact us. We volunteer as mentors to several academic institutions, non-profits, and economic empowerment programs and love to help inspire other fledgling entrepreneurs and students through our apprenticeship program.