We produce special events and specialize in curating retail and event spaces with quality products designed by brands based in the Chicago area and the Great Lakes region. We recruit, buy, consign and represent hundreds of creative brands - predominantly early stage woman- and minority-owned - and activate direct-to-consumer shopping events and retail in high traffic areas to bring visibility to local brands and Chicago communities.
- make it easy for consumers to shop local brands
- develop affordable platforms for artists and designers to access consumers, generate revenue and build sustainable brands
- consult and partner with other agencies that assist us in efforts to develop a healthy, thriving creative economy
- showcase the best products designed and/or manufactured in Chicago
- promote manufacturing in Chicago and the USA
Shop Small Chicago was founded in 2016 by Tonya Gross, an award-winning accessories designer, a seasoned program manager, retailer, and event producer, and long-time advocate for creative businesses and local manufacturing initiatives through her work with non-profits, emerging brands, and the City of Chicago.
Thank YOU for supporting small businesses!
Email us: shopsmallchicagoATgmailDOTcom